Hyrule Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Legend of Zelda Medley
');}//]]>

Colouring!

Go down

Colouring! Empty Colouring!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 am

You're never too old for colouring in! It's probably one of the funnest things ever. I'm not sure how many people here love drawing and so can relate to this, but sometimes I get this urge to colour but I don't want to waste time drawing something first. And that's where manga scans come in handy!

There's a huge amount of people who colour manga just for fun. And I happen to be one of them =) Does anyone else partake of this hobby? I'd love to hear how if you do <3

As an example, this is one I just finished earlier today, for one of my RP buddies. It was kind of a gift/incentive for her to post for me xD (click for full image~)

Colouring! Spotprev

Back to top Go down

Colouring! Empty Re: Colouring!

Post by Gyorg on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:32 am

That's SOME talent if you did that color all yourself! Ima stick to photoshop, paper is too evil for me. Razz
Gyorg
Gyorg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 am

Wow Din! That looks so great! I wished I colored as well as you do. I like to color, but nothing ever looks as good as THAT!
Zelda
Zelda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malon on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Right, Zelda? My coloring never looks that epic! lol Awesome job, Din! You've always been really artistic. Smile
Malon
Malon
Admin

http://www.wix.com/vokrissy/official

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum