Hyrule Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Legend of Zelda Medley

Merry Christmas

Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Post by Zelda on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:57 pm

I know that some of you may not celebrate Christmas, but I sure do. So I want to wish EVERYBODY a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!!!

Hope you have all be a good boy/girl and that Santa brings you what you asked for.
Zelda
Zelda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Gyorg on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:05 am

I don't really want much in the stuff department. I just wanna be able to watch corny Christmas movies and share the day with my family like its supposed to happen.
Gyorg
Gyorg

Back to top Go down

Post by Midna on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:09 pm

I had a Merry Christmas and was able to give some gifts. We got gifts for our ferrets and dog, which made me happy. Very Happy Yes, Merry Christmas, and I will risk saying this to you guys:

God loves you!

Midna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelda on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:47 am

Midna wrote:I had a Merry Christmas and was able to give some gifts. We got gifts for our ferrets and dog, which made me happy. Very Happy Yes, Merry Christmas, and I will risk saying this to you guys:

God loves you!

He certainly does. I know he's blessed me with some of the bestest guild members ever!!!

I gave my doggies some bones for Christmas and, of course, a nice feast for both Christmas Eve and Christmas. I've been sick since last week though. Nonetheless, it was a great one
Zelda
Zelda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malon on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Awwwwwwww! I wanted to give presents to my kitties and my mom wouldn't buy them!!!! ;~;

I got nice things this year. I got a REALLY neat fake pearl necklace. Part of it detaches and becomes a pin or a hair clip. I also got a Kennedy book, family photos and clothes. And some chocolate. Oh and some really cute boots that I nearly begged for.
Malon
Malon
Admin

http://www.wix.com/vokrissy/official

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down