» UGH That ONE Friend! >.<
by Gyorg Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Faline

Go down

Faline

Post by Malon on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Name: Faline

Race: Hylian

Appearance: Faline stands at 5',5" with beautiful, fair cream-like skin. Her eyes are purple. Her brown hair is bound into a thick double French braid (in Hyrule I suppose we can call it a Hylian braid).
Her tunic is purple, longsleeved and made of fabric similar to that of a sweater. Around just below her waist is a thick, tan belt. Her boots are brown and reach mid-calf.
(I'll post a picture soon.)

Personality: Faline is calm, friendly and strong. In battle, she becomes serious, yet keeping her steadfast calmness like that of a knight.

History: (I know that the roleplay doesn't have a definite setting, but I want to use the old history from that old RP we did years ago. Please keep in mind that this is based on that.)

Faline's father was a royal knight and since he was a personal bodyguard of the king, Faline was at the castle a lot. Therefore, she became close friends of Princess Zelda.
Faline was ten years old the night Ganon took over the castle. While Zelda and Impa escaped, a loyal knight, possibly a friend of her father, helped Faline escape the castle. They reached as far as Lake Hylia.
Two days later, word of her father finally came. Three knights from the castle arrived with her father's sword and shield. They gave them to her and said that he had died while protecting the king. Very distraught, she couldn't just believe that, stating that she had a feeling that he was still alive. No one believed her and only thought she was suffering with natural grief.
A while later, after chaos from the castle had died down, they went to Kakariko Village, where Faline spent the rest of her childhood.
To this day, Faline still believes her father is out there somewhere, though the locals silently pity her for believing in false hope.
Malon
Admin

View user profile http://www.wix.com/vokrissy/official

Back to top Go down

Character: Tetra *APPROVED*

Post by Zelda on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:00 am

Faline's Stats
Hearts: 250 * Attack:18 * Defense: 12 * Magic 10
Zelda
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down